2015

2015

Friday, April 22, 2016

Osiris Happenings

Since December, there have been only one or two weekends when we didn't have an event scheduled for Carnival. As Osiris's representative, Patrick must go to all of the other Krewe's events. Keeping up with that social schedule has been fun but exhausting! Here is just a snapshot of what we have been up to lately...
 
King and Queen of Carnival's Banner Party
 
 
Somebody's Coronation (they all run together after a while)
 
 
Osiris Meet and Greet Party where the past Kings and Queens and Executive Committee got to meet Queen Ellen.

 
All of our well behaved pages being introduced.

 
Luxor Coronation

 
 
The boys were helping me sort through all of our St. Patrick's day loot for the parade.

 
Thomas got to ride on the Osiris float again with us this year. He had a blast!
 
 
This picture is blurry and I need to order it from the party pics website because its so cute.
 
 
Thomas and Hill are loaded up with their beads.

 
But paused long enough to take a picture with our pretty queen.





 

 
 
We've done so much more and I've been awful about pictures. I didn't get one picture from the Red and White party this year - crazy! I will do better for the Banner Party - can't wait for that one. It just may be the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment