2015

2015

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Catching Up - Viva Las Vegas

I haven't written a blog post in over 2 months! I can hardly believe it but we have been SUPER busy these last few months. Between school, work, Osiris, sports/music, birthday parties, and life plus the migraines I suddenly developed (lucky me) and the dress sale I decided to throw in the mix, there has been little free time!

Before I move on to all we've been up to, I wanted to post about our kids-free trip to Vegas at the first of the year. We had a great time!

 
I loved wandering around all of the beautiful hotels all decorated for the holidays.

 
Rose Rabbit Lie was our most favorite restaurant, show and bar - all in one!

 
The shopping was amazing and I did more than my fair share. Even the shopping malls were pretty to look at!

 
One night, we saw the Cirque show Beatles' Love. It was amazing!

 
A great trip and some good time away to rest and recharge. We missed our boys but they had a great time with Nana and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment