Before we move on from Christmas, I had to include these two pictures of sweet Jane and the boys. She is so precious and is as feisty as that red hair. By the end of the visit, Jane and Thomas were having a pretend picnic. Love that these children get to grow up together.
I tried to boycott my birthday this year...getting older isn't as much fun any more. My birthday was on a Sunday this year, so I snapped a cute picture of the boys before church. Not the best picture but I just love those smiles!
Baby boy can feed himself now. Big milestone! And just look at those legs...could just eat him up!
Henry turned 8 months old on the 30th. He is developing a personality more every day.
Loves to clap...you can either say, "Clap, Henry" or start singing "Patty Cake" and he will immediately start clapping. He is just starting to wave too.
He is so happy when he wakes up...never cries and just lays in his crib until I come get him. Then I get a big smile when he sees me.
This is his newest "trick." When he thinks he is being funny, he makes this silly face. He wrinkles his nose, which makes his eyes squint and he smiles really big. It is the most precious thing...you can't watch him do it without laughing, which is why I think he does it so often.
He is almost crawling...been rocking on his hands and knees for a few weeks. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. He also got two teeth last week - both bottom teeth broke through at the very same time.
For New Year's Eve this year, we all went to Pickwick with the Campbells. The kids had so much fun playing together and Caroline loved helping with Henry. She loves babies. Wes and Taylor Morrison came with us and we had a great time. The kids went fishing and shot the BB gun. Thomas was in heaven because Wes farms and he already thinks "Mr. James" hung the moon. They talked trucks, hunting and tractors!
Passed out on the way home clinging to the bird dog magazine that Mr. James gave him. You can't see it, but he is also wearing a Sayle Oil hat from Mr. James too.
Bundled up in the FREEZING cold weather for our weekly Target visit. Yes, Thomas has a Icee in his hands even though it was below 30 degrees. Henry is just happy to sit next to Thomas in the cart.
Such a cool dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment