We have been busy the last week, but busy with lots of fun things!
On Friday night, we went to dinner with the Joys. These two little boys laughed and played the whole time. They are such good friends and have the best time together. When we left the restaurant they were fascinated with the stars and then started being silly.
On Saturday morning, Thomas and I met the Bowie girls at the Zoo. It was the most beautiful fall day, so we loved being outside.As you can see from the picture below, we had to bundle up a little at first, but quickly warmed up! The kiddos had fun chasing each other through the zoo. We finished our outing at the Sea Lion show, which is always a favorite.
On Sunday afternoon, Patrick took Thomas to play golf on the "big golf course." He was so excited to go play with Daddy. After hitting some balls on the range, they played a few holes together. I foresee a lot more of these outings in there future.
Thomas is very serious about his golf game, as are most golfer, it seems. He is actually pretty good, so I guess all of the "practice" is paying off.
Thomas and I are spending the week in Georgia. As you can tell, this little boy is in heaven. He drove the front-end loader and helped Papa "move dirt." Boys and their toys.





No comments:
Post a Comment