2015

2015

Friday, May 10, 2013

Catch up

Life has been moving fast these last two weeks...Spring always seems to do that! Anyway, wanted to catch up on some fun things that have happened.

Lisa, a.k.a. BooBoo, had May Day last Wednesday. Such a special tradition for Hutchison graduates. Even more special because Caroline is Lisa's flowergirl! May Day had a few unexpected showers so we started outside as planned...

 
And then after a mad dash inside to get out of the rain, it ended in the gym.

 
Thomas was mesmerized by all of the pretty girls dancing.

 
Didn't get one picture with all three of us looking at the camera!


 
Thomas wasn't so sure about getting his picture taken.


 
We love Riley! She survived our Fall Break trip to the beach with us when Thomas and I got so sick. Sweet girl and a sweet friend to Lisa!

 
Dorothy was trying to give Thomas a hug and he was having none of it.

 
Best we could do...it was like herding cats.

 
LuLu's yard looks so pretty all in bloom!
 

 
Thomas and I went over to play and LuLu gave him his very first set of golf clubs. He has played with them every day since. They were allowed inside until the little guy got really good at hitting the ball...outside toy now! Patrick already has his eyes set on golf lessons...claims he can start at age 3. Really?


Last weekend, I went down to visit DeeDee, John Eric and Baby Jane. She was almost 4 weeks old and I loved getting to snuggle with her. I was able to give mom and dad two full nights sleep which can make you feel like a new person.
 

 
So glad I was able to spend good time with my sweet friend and her precious baby girl. We had some fun with the camera while I was there. There were too many cute ones for me to pick just one or two, so he is a stream of my favorites!

 
 
This face reminds me of DeeDee...Jane is a good mixture, but I think she looks a little bit more like DeeDee to me.






 
Keeping it real...photo shoot was over!

 
Have to close with my favorite picture from the last few weeks. Thomas and Patrick were wrestling and Thomas "pinned" Dada. So cute!
 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mamas!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment