Life has been a little crazy these last two weeks, but yesterday marked a big day in the Walker house - April 15th - Tax Day! Yay!! Life goes back to our normal routine. I really should not complain, though, because I worked less this tax season than last and WAY less than most of the people in my office. Anyway, we have already started playing in the pretty weather and spending lots more time with friends....we have been on the go so the phone camera is usually all I have with me. Here are a few of my favorites.
Happy boy and Mama....all smiles on tax day!
Red faced after playing on the playground!
We met the Bowies and Sheas for dinner at the MCC on Friday...Thomas explored the golf course with Daddy and loved every minute of it. I foresee lots of father-son outings here. :)
I promised Thomas a treat if he was good for his haircut...yummy ice cream!
Gotta love how well my almost-2 year old can work an i phone and eat his chips and dip at the same time...talented!
Masters party at the Bowies....one word about Caillou and these three jumped on the couch. Silence and stillness for 10 minutes....PRICELESS!
It would not be spring without hours spent working in the yard. The older I get, the more I enjoy working in my yard. Luckily, Thomas loves being outside too! Give this little boy a shovel or a rake and he will go to town.
| Dirt flying! |
| Cool kid. |
| Dada's helper...he runs outside saying "Thomas help!" |






No comments:
Post a Comment