2015

2015

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Friends and Family at the Hospital

This is the first picture of our new little family. We are truly blessed!




Thomas and me with LuLu and Tino.




The youngest Walker with the Walker family. Thomas is named after Mr. Walker's father, Thomas Walker. I think it is so special to carry on family names.



They just can't get enough of this little guy!




My sweet dad said that he didn't think it was possible to love a grandchild more than his children until he met Thomas. How sweet! If anyone deserves a grandson, it is this man!





I caught such a precious moment of Thomas and LuLu. Poor LuLu was so worried about the two of us over the last few months. She was so relieved that everyone was healthy and happy!




This is what it looks like everytime we go to my dad's. Everyone huddles around Thomas trying to be the first to hold him. He is one lucky kid to have so many people who love him. And I am one lucky mom to have so many babysitters!





These two will be the most doting aunts. They already give him whatever he wants. I see lots of candy in Thomas's future.






Brian was just in awe of Thomas. I don't think he expected to fall so hard for the little guy!





Aunt Julia came to see us after work! She said that Thomas should share some of his hair with Elizabeth Magee. That precious little girl is going to teach Thomas so much. I cannot wait to watch the two of them grow up together. What a special friendship they will have!




Oliver loves babies! He is still reaching for Thomas when we are around. So cute! I think he forgot how little babies are when they first born. Elizabeth Magee was even smaller than Thomas!


Rebecca and Helene came to visit after work too!! Thomas is one lucky baby to have so many people to hold him and love on him. These two are going to be the best mommies one day. I can't wait!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment