2015

2015

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Fall Catch Up

Before I move on to Christmas, I need to catch up on all things Fall. I love looking back over the years so I don't want to skip over all of the fun with the boys. They are at the best age right now.
 
We went over to LuLu's farm to watch the harvest. We got to ride on a combine and the boys were in heaven.

 
A trip to the Pink Palace Crafts Fair is a must. It was SO HOT!

 
Thomas had an amazing soccer season this year. He was the "ringer" of sorts for his team. I loved that he had so much success. It warmed my heart to see him so proud. He practiced hours and hours in our backyard so he definitely earned it. His team only won their last game, however, so the season was a good lesson in patience and teamwork despite successes.
 
 
This little one was WILD on the sidelines of Thomas's soccer games. He is ready to play! He was Thomas's biggest cheerleader.


 
Golf lessons in full swing.


 
Henry moved to a big boy bed and hasn't looked back!

 
Our favorite exhibit at the Zoo!

 
And its not fall without football!

 
Member night at the Zoo.

 
A crazy playdate with all of these boys!



 
Thomas's class went on a Memphis field trip - Peabody, Schwabs, Tom Lee Park Picnic. It was a lot of fun.



 
Ole Miss vs. UGA - sad game :(



 
We celebrated LuLu, Daddy and Mimi's birthdays.
 
 
And this little one stopped looking like a baby....

 
Patrick and I snuck off to Athens for the Auburn vs. UGA game. It was amazing to be back and we won a great game!
 



 
Thanksgiving - lots to be thankful for!
 


 
 
Santa landed at the Pink Palace!
 
 
 
And Henry gave his paci's to Santa to give to the baby elves. He cried (I almost did too) but he was so brave. Santa gave him a big kit kat which is what he wanted. He asked about them maybe 2 times and moved on.



Family Christmas card pictures....a miracle!

 
And we rode the Polar Express...what a magical trip.
 
 



 
All Aboard!!!

 
Cookies and Hot Cocoa


 
The North Pole
 

 
And our very old golden ticket!
 
 
A silver bell from Santa (who could not move on fast enough for Henry)

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment