Fourth of July Weekend was a little rainy this year. The weather held out long enough that morning for us to go to our neighborhood parade. This year Thomas rode his scooter and decorated it himself! :)
The fire truck spraying water was a huge hit again this year.
Henry loves to give hugs, and Thomas is one of his favorite people to hug. Thomas doesn't always have patience for his baby brother but I'm glad I was able to capture one of the sweet moments.
4th of July is one of the best days of the year to actually be living at the MCC. We went back and forth to our rooms all day.They had 3 water slides, a balloon man, pool games and more. I did a terrible job of getting pictures this year so I don't have much to show for the rest of our day.
Lulu was sweet and offered to stay in Henry's room with him once I put him to sleep so the rest of us could enjoy dinner, friends and fireworks. The window above his crib was probably the best view of the fireworks in the whole place. He only woke up once, which was amazing. The evening show started with the Grizzlie's drum line. They were awesome but sooooo loud.
Thomas decided to take in the festivities outside this year. I wasn't sure if we would make it, but he did a great job. This isn't the best picture but you can see our sweet friend Ellie and her dad, Ben, all watching the fireworks show.
No comments:
Post a Comment