2015

2015

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Countdown

The countdown is on....One month from tomorrow, Patrick and I will be relaxing here:

 
and here:


Not a bad way to celebrate turning 30, huh? I cannot wait to sit on the beach sipping a fruity drink with my favorite guy by my side. Makes getting old not seem so bad, I guess. It will be a great escape after the holidays and before tax season starts, so I plan to soak up as much sun, rest, and quiet as I can!
 
In the meantime, we have been enjoying the holidays and staying busy. I haven't followed up about the SEC Championship game yet, but I needed some time to recover. What a game! Our Bulldawgs played their hearts out and sure did give Alabama a scare. As Patrick so cleverly said, "we didn't loose the game, we just ran out of time." It makes us feel better, so let us have it. ;) Never been more proud to be a Georgia Bulldawg, and this little guy feels the same way. Here he is cheering on our team....please notice the Uga sticker on his cheek. Love it!
 
 
A candid of the crew watching the game. We have such great friends...both Ole Miss and LSU fans alike were genuinely cheering on the Dawgs with us!
 
Where is Thomas? Check the floor by the fireplace...we couldn't eat in the kitchen and miss the game, so this is Thomas's version of a TV tray!

 
Thomas's ride on "choo-choo" came in last week....Ms. Mattie said he spent all last Friday morning riding the train around and around the house! A week later, and he is still clocking in hours on that train.

 
Speaking of trains....Thomas begged for this train when we were in Ike's the other day. He found it all by himself and clutched the box with a huge smile on his face. I caved....so here is the other choo-choo that we have played with for hours! 

 
Thomas loves to wear his backpack....yesterday morning, he refused to take it off so he played while he wore his backpack.

 
Lulu gave Thomas an early Christmas present....Rocking Elmo. Thomas was so excited when he opened the bag and saw what it was. He likes to dance and clap his hands while Elmo sings. He also likes to help Elmo play the tambourine and the drums. Every week at music class, Thomas grabs the drums when we play with instruments. He has never been interested in any of the other instruments until this week....he played with both the drum and tambourine, just like Elmo. We love Elmo.

 
Here is a little clip of Thomas dancing...it ends with the little guy hitting his head, but don't worry, he is just fine! He just really gets into his dancing! :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment