This is our happy Thomas. I love this face! I can't believe how big he is getting.
Thomas is already distracted by the television. Here Thomas is playing with his dad but something on that TV catches his attention. He is already such a boy!
We caught this funny moment perfectly. He gets a little demanding when you are feeding him sometimes and wants to have control over the bottle. I can't imagine where he would get those controlling traits! :)
Playing in the excersaucer. He is still a little small for it, but that doesn't stop him from having a good time!
Weight - 16 lbs 2 ounces - 75% (aka "chunky butt")
Height - 24.5 inches - 40%
Head Circumference - 50%
His favorite toys right now are his red chicken, green frog and play gym. Thomas slept through the night for the first time last Tuesday. YAY!! Big day for Thomas and mom and dad! He has repeated several times since then, so I think we are on to something. I was starting to forget what it was like to sleep a full night.
No comments:
Post a Comment